Thursday 30 May 2013

SOME FACTS ABOUT ME



jawab salam ye :)
oke , back to topic . SOME FACTS ABOUT ME 
tau yang korang bukannya nak tahu sangat tapi aku nak tulis jugak :p


yeay ! that's me :) the owner of this blog 
oke let's me tell some facts about me kay :)


  • full name : SAFINAZ BINTI ABD JALIL
  • age : 17 teen , the SPM victims 
  • Totally MALAYS and ISLAM 
  • PERAK , MALAYSIA 
  • parents : ABD JALIL BIN ARSHAD and SADIAH BINTI ABD JALIL
  • the fifth :)
  • student of SMK SERI PERKASA
  • my siblings : SALASIAH , SYAMSUL , SAHIDAH , SAFIKAH , SAFINAZ (me) , SITI SAFRINA , AINA WAHIDA 
  • brother-in-law : SUHAIMI AZLAN
  • anak buah : MUHAMMAD FAIZ HAKIMI and MUHAMMAD FAIZ ASWAD
  • love to talking until my friends hate it !
  • crazy of NESCAFE and BELACAN but ANTI to IKAN MASIN , TELUR MASIN etc . .
  • i'm a dark girl . yes ! i totally a dark girl until people say me MAMAKS 
  • love to reading , i can finish up a novel only in one day 
  • my english was so teribble and i try to improve it 
  • my crush : FARIZAL MARLIAS ( keeper goal of PERAK )
  • hate for the hypocritess 
  • my friend say me a annoying person . of course :) that's the fact !
  • bestie : AMIRA ALIAS , KHAILEDA ROSLI , LIYANNA HANAPI , ATINA AZHARI , MAIZA , SYIKIN
  • talkingggg ~ 
  • single *waiting for my crush :) haha 
  • just the little LUX ( takde kena mengena )
  • social networks : ieynas safieynaz - facebook | @_inazzz - twitter

        rasenye to je kot :) 
        assalammualaikum ;)






XOXO - safinaz



No comments:

Post a Comment